• Built-in software, no application to install
• Runs directly from your web browser
• Accessable by Ethernet, USB connection or
• Intuitive graphical interface
• Easy-to-use configuration editor
• Access live and historical data
• View data as charts, mimics and tables
dEX datalogger software is an intuitive graphical interface
that allows you to configure your data logger, view
real-time data in mimics, trend charts or tables and
retrieve your historical data for analysis.
dEX comes pre-installed on every logger in the DT80 range.
The software loads in your web browser so there is no need
to install cumbersome applications on your computer. Being
browser-based, dEX will work on all major operating systems
including Windows, Mac and Linux.
The configuration editor allows you to view, edit and
save logger configurations in an easy-to-use Windows
Explorer style user interface. The configuration tree
view allows definition of measurement schedules and
Wiring diagrams show available wiring configurations for
each sensor type. Configuration can be stored and
retrieved on either the logger or a local computer.
Mimics and Charts
Mimics are organised into panels which can be modified
to highlight custome alarm conditions or data grouping.
Mimics include dials, bar graphs, thermometers, etc.
Real-time chart recorder mimic allows you to view trends
and historical data over a custom time/date range. Up to
16 mimics can be displayed on up to 5 mimic pages.
Minimum System Requirements
• Web Browser - Internet Explorer (IE7 or later), Safari,
Google Chrome, Firefox
• Adobe Flash Player (10 or higher)
• Screen resolution of 1024 x 768