T-TEC Software Update and Demo
Those that use the Blue Dot Reader with Thermochrons should un-install T-TECW versions prior to 11.7 before installing 11.8 or later. You may also need to un-install the 1-Wire USB Drivers through Device Manager (the Blue Dot Reader will need to be plugged in) before installing the latest version.
T-TEC Software version 15.2: SetupT-15.2.exe:
Thanks to our sharp-eyed customers noticied a few issues: Autoload in T-TEC logger communications now works, DLLs for TempReport are now updating, the correct desktop icon is being installed for T-TEC logger communications, the leftover icon for 'Thermochron Logger' is now being removed, being replaced by a desktop icon that has the same icon but is not called 'iButton Logger'.
If you have a key then this will act as an update. Without a key, this software will operate ten times. Email us to purchase the software.
- For update: Save the file into T-TECW directory and install over your existing program. Your key and files will be saved.
- For demo: Save the file in a place you can remember. It contains test files and will open 10 times.
- Double click on the icon.
T-TEC Software Manual v14A
- Right click on link for the manual and choose:
- MIE: Save Target As
- Netscape: Save Link Target As
- Opera: Save target as
- Mozilla: Save Link Target As
- For update: Save the file into T-TECW directory
- For demo: Save the file in a place you can remember
T-TEC data logger and Thermochron iButton 2D temperature movie software
Full explanation, manual and help file for the DyMap read-only program is in the Dymap.ZIP file. To get a quick look:
- Save the file into an empty directory and unzip it
- In this directory, find and run TTECDyMapRO.exe
- Under the Data Filter tab, click 'Load Report'
- Double click on A263.ttr (this should be displayed in the file open dialog box)
- Click the second button labeled 'Calculate' (Averaged Temperatures)
- Click on the Graph' tab
- To run the movie, click 'Slides'